7.08.2017

A Gypsy Soul

Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a challenge ~ Anything Goes With Ribbon ~ so I've decided to throw my hat in the ring!



This MDF triptych was perfect for using ribbon since it had cutouts to hold it together! The sections are full of color & whimsy & a variety of mediums were used: crackle past, embossing, stamping, jewels...& most importantly - ribbon and fibers and trim...oh my!



The beautiful colors were created with a variety of Lindy's Gang Starburst and Moon Shadow Mist sprays. The iridescence & shimmer really sets off each page against the black background.





I used a variety of silk ribbons and fibers, as well as trim & sisal. I think it fits the Anything Goes With Ribbon theme perfectly!



6 comments:

  1. The gypsy soul page is my favorite. I love teal with black. Keep posting, you have so much creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those iridescent sprays on black are really awesome!

      Delete
  2. So so beautiful! I love the black base and am thinking this could easily be done with coasters. Great inspiration! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Autumn! You're right - coasters! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! What a fun project. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! And thanks for looking!

      Delete

Hey - Tell me something good!