8.01.2017

The black & the white....with a splash of color

My previous post on Blocks of Fun got me in the mood to make a new block. I have a couple big blocks (like the 3.5" photo cube size) that have been sitting and sitting. And then I got some new Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist & Starburst colors so I immediately thought 'black background'. And then I was looking through my stencils & stamps and thought 'white on a black background'. And that's how I ended up with this crazy cube!






I used both white crackle & white embossing powder for the main designs, whether using a stencil or stamp. Then I added my Lindy's spray and let them pool in areas or just spritzed & dried. Just looking at it sitting there, it looks black & white. But pick it up and Oooo Oooo......prettttyyyy..... 




This side (⇮) I didn't add any color to....
on purpose anyway 😏 ~ you know how it is once the paste and sprays starts flying around....




For the bottom, which will probably stay on the bottom & unseen, I just used various embossing powders & some sprays. But I can still show that side since it ties in to the other colors used. 


So that's another block of fun wrapped up. Hmmm....maybe I will wrap it up & give it to someone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - Tell me something good!