8.04.2017

The Greatest Show on Earth

Canvas Corp Brands has a new #ccbchallenge up and this time, it's "Let's Visit the Cinema" - any type of project that has to with the movies, whether a particular movie, popcorn, movie tickets - you name it.  This is the first of two entries for me.  

My take on the theme takes us to the circus & 'The Greatest Show on Earth'! Ladies & gentlemen - I direct your attention to the center ring!


I had a set of blank wooden nesting 'dolls' and transformed them into vintage circus decor using paper bags, vintage fussy-cut pics & clipart of all things circus, and various embellishments.






Since I added some embellishments that made some of the containers bulky, they only nest with tops on until you get to the next to the last one - the extra fun was too much to keep the lid on! But who cares - I want to show these babies off - no nesting is no problem!









Some distressing with ink, folds & wrinkles, & a mixture of Tattered Angels Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist & Iridescent Silver Glimmer Mist brushed on makes these lovelies stand out. I hope you can see the shimmer - I wanted to keep the vintage look but with some subtle sparkle.




This set is a real 3-ring circus! Had to do one in B&W for a film noir affect 😎and a couple other exposures for fun.  I hope you enjoyed the show!






7 comments:

  1. This is really cool! Thank you for joining us at Canvas Corp Brands this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is super fun! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Canvas corp Brands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. Love your take on the circus. Thanks for sharing at Canvas Corp Brands.

    Linda Israel
    http://lindaisrael.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative project, Thank you for joining us at Canvas Corp Brands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is such fun! Thanks for joining CCB!

    ReplyDelete

Hey - Tell me something good!