The Mixed Up Mag Mixer FB page is having a Pick 'N' Mix card challenge - come join the fun!!
Pick N Mix Challenge Info
Craft along with other Mixers to create your own deck of Creativity Cards.
The rules are – there are no rules! This is a fun challenge at the end of which participants will have created a deck of inspiration cards to help cure artist’s block!
The challenge will run once a week, every Thursday (except Christmas week), for 52 weeks. A prompt will be picked from our card deck at random.
To play use the PROMPT to create your card for that week – so for example, if the prompt is ‘Use Stencils’ then the ATC you create for that card should use that technique.
For your convenience, we’ve provided printable card backs to fit ATCs, available via the Mixed Up Etsy store. Using these is optional but they are great if a) you hate your handwriting and b) are too busy to print your own! They are £4 in the UK inc. VAT (£3.33 PLUS applicable VAT rate elsewhere) and available here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/539728642/52-printable-pick-n-mix-creativity
Your admins are: Katy Leitch and Marianne Allitt
Key points to note:
· You do not have to join in every week – dip in and out, pick and choose.
· You don’t have to make ATCs if you don’t want to, choose another size or format (if you do want to make ATCs they are 3.5” x 2.5” in size).
· There are no prizes or winners (except your pride in your work!) – although we might chuck in the odd giveaway for players if you’re nice to us.
· We’d love you to share your work with others in the group but it’s not compulsory – there will be folders for each month in which to share your photos.
· Please feel free to share your work elsewhere and encourage others to play (please don’t share the cards though – there were a lot of hard work to create for you).
· If you do share, we’d love you to use hashtag #picknmixccc
· Although we will post weekly there is no time limit and we’ll keep a list of prompts in the files for you, with the week number.
· Any questions? Post in the group or tag one of the admins.
Most importantly of all - HAVE FUN!!!
Katy & Marianne x